A great company to deal with whenever we need a machine from them. Staff are always friendly and helpful.
JCB 8025 Mini Excavator
The JCB 8025 is a versatile digger offering great digging power, making it a popular choice for most jobs.
The JCB 8025 ZTS mid-sized mini excavator is designed to provide true zero tailswing without compromising on ease of operation or control.
This machine can perform everything that a conventional tailswing mini excavator does, delivering speed, power and productivity. With no overhang on the tracks, the ZTS provides more manoeuvrability than other similar sized machines and allows for low-effort turns. This is especially useful when working within confined spaces.
- Excellent digging performance giving impressive tearout forces and high levels of tractive effort.
- ZTS offers more manoeuvrability especially in confined spaces.
- The powerful 'Maxi'Lift' dozer can effortlessly lift the machine to gain extra load over height.
- The 8025 is light enough to be towed behind a 3500kg towing capacity vehicle.
Download Brochure >
- Engine: 20.9 kW (28hp) Perkins 403D-IS
- Cab with heater
- Twin speed tracking
- 250mm (10") rubber tracks
- ISO servo controls
- Fabric suspension seat
- Long maxi-lift dozer blade
- 1900mm boom
- 1100mm dipper
- Single acting auxiliaries
- 2 x Worklights
- Rotating beacon
- Battery isolator
- 300mm (12") GP bucket
- 600mm (24") GP bucket
- 1000mm (39") ditching bucket
- The cab is fully ROPS and TOPS compliant.
- Optional boom and cab worklights guards protect vunerabvle components in hazardous applications.
- True ZTS design provides greater safety by reducing risk of impact in tight workspaces.
- 500 hour service intervals.
We hired a mini digger from Norris Plant, they are a brilliant company to deal with. I will definitely use again and happy to recommend.