A great company to deal with whenever we need a machine from them. Staff are always friendly and helpful.
A true mid-range dumper, the JCB 3T-2 offers a wealth of versatility and performance, along with several configuration options to ensure that you get exactly the right machine for your intended use.
With front or swivel tipping options as well as four-wheel-drive hydrostatic transmission, these dumpers are also built to last, with strength aplenty to cope with the rental market.
Add to that superb comfort, safety, serviceability and ease-of-use, and you can see that a JCB 3T-2 site dumper will maximise productivity on any job.
- Excellent digging performance giving impressive tearout forces and high levels of tractive effort.
- ZTS offers more manoeuvrability especially in confined spaces.
- The powerful 'Maxi'Lift' dozer can effortlessly lift the machine to gain extra load over height.
- The 8025 is light enough to be towed behind a 3500kg towing capacity vehicle.
Download Brochure >
- Engine: 20.9 kW (28hp) Perkins 403D-IS
- Cab with heater
- Twin speed tracking
- 250mm (10") rubber tracks
- ISO servo controls
- Fabric suspension seat
- Long maxi-lift dozer blade
- 1900mm boom
- 1100mm dipper
- Single acting auxiliaries
- 2 x Worklights
- Rotating beacon
- Battery isolator
- 300mm (12") GP bucket
- 600mm (24") GP bucket
- 1000mm (39") ditching bucket
- The cab is fully ROPS and TOPS compliant.
- Optional boom and cab worklights guards protect vunerabvle components in hazardous applications.
- True ZTS design provides greater safety by reducing risk of impact in tight workspaces.
- 500 hour service intervals.
We hired a mini digger from Norris Plant, they are a brilliant company to deal with. I will definitely use again and happy to recommend.