A great company to deal with whenever we need a machine from them. Staff are always friendly and helpful.
The JCB 65R1 Midi excavator/digger is a tracked excavator with a 4 metre dig depth. Reinforced Steel boom and dipper, as standard with JCB now, makes this midi excavator reliable and adaptable to even hard dig materials.
- Excellent digging performance giving impressive tearout forces and high levels of tractive effort.
- ZTS offers more manoeuvrability especially in confined spaces.
- The powerful 'Maxi'Lift' dozer can effortlessly lift the machine to gain extra load over height.
- The 8025 is light enough to be towed behind a 3500kg towing capacity vehicle.
Download Brochure >
- Engine: 20.9 kW (28hp) Perkins 403D-IS
- Cab with heater
- Twin speed tracking
- 250mm (10") rubber tracks
- ISO servo controls
- Fabric suspension seat
- Long maxi-lift dozer blade
- 1900mm boom
- 1100mm dipper
- Single acting auxiliaries
- 2 x Worklights
- Rotating beacon
- Battery isolator
- 300mm (12") GP bucket
- 600mm (24") GP bucket
- 1000mm (39") ditching bucket
- The cab is fully ROPS and TOPS compliant.
- Optional boom and cab worklights guards protect vunerabvle components in hazardous applications.
- True ZTS design provides greater safety by reducing risk of impact in tight workspaces.
- 500 hour service intervals.
We hired a mini digger from Norris Plant, they are a brilliant company to deal with. I will definitely use again and happy to recommend.